So, is VigRX Plus a scam? As one of the most popular and longest-standing (pun intended) male enhancement pills in the market, men who have erectile dysfunction are quite familiar with the name.
Some question its effects, and many more are wary even to try it out.
But is this worry misplaced? Does VigRX Plus really work? Let’s look at the effects and find out.
VigRX has been in the market since 2001. It’s made with Korean red ginseng, horny goat weed, saw palmetto berry, Ginkgo Biloba, Catuaba extract, Cuscuta extract, damiana leaf, Hawthorne berry, Muira Puama, and Tribulus Terrestris.
It also has Bioperine to boost the ingredient’s bioavailability.
This unique mix of ingredients acts as an aphrodisiac, sexual performance booster, fertility booster, and libido enhancer (1,2).
It helps with erection, blood circulation, prostate health, and urinary tract health. It can also help increase energy levels, prevent fatigue, and increase sexual stamina (3,4,5).
It can even help with depression and anxiety (6).
There are so many male enhancement pills on the market. Many others promise the same effect as VigRX – bigger and better erections that improves overall sexual experiences.
But how do you know which one really works?
If you’ve tried a few and then some, it’s normal to ask, “Is VigRX Plus a scam?” This is why there are clinical studies.
In a 2010 double-blind study (7), VigRX Plus was found to improve premature ejaculation.
It was a fixed-dose test on 85 married men who had been diagnosed with primary premature ejaculation. The dose for this 4-week treatment was 540 mg.
The men were assessed according to CIPE (Chinese Index of Premature Ejaculation) and IELT (intravaginal ejaculation latency time).
However, this 2010 study concluded that, while there was an improvement, there doesn’t seem to be enough from this study to prove that VigRX really works.
This study recommended that another study be made with higher doses and longer treatment courses.
So, in 2012, a more recent study (8) found success with higher doses and longer treatment times.
This time, though the dose was 360 mg, the capsules had to be taken twice a day.
The treatment course ran for 12 weeks, which gave the researchers and the study group enough time to really assess the effectiveness of the male enhancement pills.
This time, 78 men were part of the study group. Three out of the 78 dropped out of the study, but the three were in the placebo group.
Before the treatment course, all men found it either hard or extremely hard to achieve and maintain an erection that leads to ejaculation.
After 12 weeks, here are the results of the study:
- 59% of the men in the VigRX group found that their erections were hard enough to penetrate their partners.
- 63% of the men in the VigRX group found that they were better able to maintain their erections during penetration.
- 84%of the men in the VigRX group had a newfound confidence that they would be able to get and keep an erection after the treatment.
- At least 30% of the men in both groups had more sex by the end of the study.
- 82% of the men in the VigRX group and 88% of their partners have experienced an improvement in their sexual life, compared to 36% of the men in the placebo group and 18% of their partners.
- Sexual desire and sexual satisfaction were good in both groups, but the men in the VigRX group, in general, had better results than those taking a placebo.
- The VigRX group reported significantly better results in all areas of the test, including erection, orgasm, sexual desire, sexual satisfaction, and overall satisfaction.
- 90% of the men in the VigRX group have expressed their wishes to continue taking the male enhancement pill.
- No severe side effects were reported from either the VigRX or placebo groups. A mild adverse event of slight fever was reported.
Genuine VigRX Plus is available on their official website. If you want to try it out, they even offer a money-back guarantee.
No matter how many bottles you’ve bought, they’d take every unopened bottle back and give you a refund if you’re not completely satisfied in the trial period of 60 days. They
The VigRX Guarantee
If you’re still wondering, “Is VigRX Plus a scam?” the answer is a resounding no. Apart from the many user testimonials, there are clinical studies that back up their claim.
And to demonstrate just how confident they are about the effects of VigRX Plus, they will accept returns if you don’t feel 100% satisfied after a 2-month product trial.
You’ll only be paying for the shipping fee for the items, which is a pretty good deal considering how much most people are willing to shell out on other, less-effective ED treatments.