When you buy through links on our website, we may earn a commission.
Phoenix.ca is a new online, digital health clinic that offers erectile dysfunction treatment plans for Canadian men. On their platform, you can buy generic (as well as branded) Viagra and Cialis online in Canada.
With flexible subscription options, on-going care, and easy access to physicians, Phoenix.ca aims to remove the stigma from erectile dysfunction treatment.
Is Phoenix.ca right for you? We’ve taken the time to explore Phoenix’s services, treatment options, and registration process. Let’s look at how Phoenix works, what it costs, and their pros and cons.
A Brief Look at Phoenix.ca
- Hear back within 24-hours after submitting your medical history.
- Medication is shipped in 48-hours or less once approved.
- Registration is extremely straightforward.
- Access on-going treatment via their message portal, which is available 24/7.
- Data is secured with encryption to meet all Canadian Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) requirements.
- Free shipping and discreet packaging.
- Pause your subscription at any time.
- Available in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, and Nova Scotia only.
- Online consultation costs $40.00 in addition to your subscription (but free for first-time customer; use promo code RISEAGAIN at checkout).
- You cannot return the product.
- Either you or someone else must sign for your package upon delivery.
The Main Point
Phoenix provides men with an all-digital way to access ED prescriptions online in Canada (i.e., Sildenafil/Viagra and Tadalafil/Cialis), off-camera, without any waiting rooms. If you live in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, or Nova Scotia, Phoenix will ship to you, free of charge, within 48-hours of your prescription approval. With access to a physician 24/7 for on-going support, the ability to pause your subscription at any time, and discreet packaging, it may be the right fit for you.
What to Expect from Phoenix.ca’s Service?
Phoenix.ca is an all-digital, online telemedicine service that removes the stigma from erectile dysfunction treatment and the traditional clinic wait times. The service provides Canadians with access to two types of prescription plans for either sildenafil or tadalafil, which are discreetly and quickly shipped directly to your door.
The service works by having you register for an account, provide a detailed medical history, and upload a government-issued identification. You will need to give detailed answers about your physical fitness levels, your blood pressure ratio, and about current medication you are on. Phoenix is convenient because you do not need a prior prescription for ED medication, and a physician is there to answer all of your questions on a 24/7 basis.
Medications Available for Prescription:
- Sildenafil or Viagra. This is a popular option among men who want to take a quick dose for spontaneous action, which provides erection help for 4-6 hours.
- Tadalafil or Cialis. This option works for men who want erection help for longer periods. Tadalafil remains in the bloodstream for up to 36-hours and is not impacted by food.
It is essential to take note of the possible side effects associated with these medications. You may experience facial reddening, headaches, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, low blood pressure, vision changes, and possibly priapism . If you experience an erection that lasts longer than 4-hours, please immediately consult a healthcare professional.
What Is the Subscription Cost for Phoenix.ca?
Similar to other online digital health clinics, Phoenix.ca offers men the convenience of a subscription service. This means that once you are approved for a prescription with Phoenix, your order will be shipped to you automatically every month on a monthly plan.
You can choose between either a sildenafil or tadalafil tablet variant. For men interested in taking sildenafil tablets, which last for approximately 4-hours, these start at $54/month. For men interested in taking tadalafil tablets, which can last upwards of 36-hours, these start at $71/month.
These medications are the generic versions of Viagra and Cialis. You can also buy the original Viagra and Cialis in Canada on Phoenix.ca.
How to Get Viagra or Cialis Online With Phoenix.ca
To get started with Phoenix.ca, complete the following steps.
- Head to Phoenix.ca and click the “Get Started” button to make an account.
- Verify your account with the confirmation email and login.
- Start the screening process by answering questions about your medical history. You will need to provide your government name, gender, phone number, postal code, and birthday.
- Submit your answers with a snapshot image of your government-issued identification and wait to hear back from one of their licensed physicians.
- You may be required to answer a few more questions at this time.
- Once you have been approved, pick the right medication for you (sildenafil, tadalafil, Viagra, or Cialis).
- Sign up for one of the flexible treatment plans with your preferred medication. A credit card will be required to process the payment.
- Connect with a physician for any follow-up questions/concerns via their online portal (optional).
- Wait for your medication to be shipped within 48-hours.
- Sign for your package when it arrives by Canadian postal services.
Please note that you will need to provide answers to medical questions surrounding:
- Recent blood pressure readings,
- Herbs or ED medications you have taken or are currently taking.
- Physical abilities with regards to exercise.
Once you’ve submitted your medical history and background, it can take up to 24-hours to hear back from a licensed physician. If there are no follow up questions from the physician and you are approved, you can then go ahead with one of the subscription plans. The grace period is 48-hours for shipping so that you will get the product within 3-5 days from the initial consultation.
Commonly Asked Questions About Phoenix.ca’s Digital Health Clinic
- Do You Need a Prior ED Prescription? No, a prescription will be created for you after the approval of your consultation.
- Is My Personal Information Safe? Your medical answers, profile, and payment information are encrypted in compliance with the Canadian Personal Health & Information Act requirements.
- Is It Legal to Get ED Tablets from Phoenix? Yes. Phoenix is a telehealth service in which all physicians are licensed to practice medicine. All physicians act in accordance with the governing medical laws in Canada.
- Why Is ID Verification Required? This ensures that you are over the age of 18 and that you’ve provided your legal name.
- Can I Cancel At Any Time? Yes, you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. You can either contact your assigned physician via the message portal or cancel through your account on Phoenix.ca.
- How Often Can I Take My Phoenix Prescription? Regardless of which medication you choose, neither should be consumed more than once per day. It is important to note that if you are taking tadalafil, this will stay in your system for up to 36-hours. If you feel like your dosage is inadequate, you can speak with your licensed physician through the message portal to work out a better-suited treatment plan.
- Where Is The Medication Shipped From? Your medication is shipped from Aurora, Ontario through Alliance Pharmacy Group Inc. This is a fully licensed and accredited pharmacy that belongs to the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
What Are the Recommended Alternatives to Phoenix?
These are over-the-counter options that do not require a prescription to purchase.
- VigRX Plus. This is an all-natural male supplement created by Leading Edge Health, a Canadian company based out of Victoria, British Columbia. It uses the latest developments in medical science and combines them with ingredients that target nitric oxide levels, potent testosterone boosters, and well-documented aphrodisiacs. VigRX Plus uses Bioperine, sourced from piperine, which may enhance the product’s bioavailability .
- ExtenZe. This is an all-natural herbal supplement registered to Biotab Nutraceuticals but is marketed by Leading Edge Marketing Inc. It uses both well-researched ingredients and anecdotal ingredients such as Yohimbe, L-arginine, horny goat weed, zinc, pregnenolone, and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). The latter two are naturally occurring performance enhancers, with dehydroepiandrosterone showing promising results in treating ED in small amounts .
- ProSolution Plus. This is another dietary supplement by Leading Edge Health that combines seven unique, clinically-proven ingredients into one daily dosage. It uses several medicinal plants, including curculigo orchioides, mucuna pruriens, asphaltum, asteracantha longifolia, asparagus adscendens, Tribulus Terrestris, and Withania somnifera, also known as Ashwagandha.
Get an extra 15% off your order of OTC supplements! Just use this promo code SAVE15 at checkout!
What Others Think About Phoenix.ca
It is always helpful to know what others think about products before you buy them. Below are some recently submitted reviews by our readers.
Phoenix.ca Review – December 4th, 2020
I wish I had taken the first step with Phoenix a long time ago. Having consistent treatment for my ED has been a lifesaver for my relationship, and I couldn’t be happier with their service. Their mobile application is easy to use, payments are processed quickly, and the packaging is indeed discreet. I love that I can switch up my plan if needed, and have access to a physician at any time.
Review submitted by Ben.
Phoenix.ca Review – October 16th, 2020
Phoenix truly feels like an online digital health clinic. The physicians are professional, the medical history considers past and current health conditions, and you feel cared for with their on-going support. The best part is, there are no clinic wait times, and because it’s done online, ordering is super comfortable. Been on the tadalafil for four months now and loving it.
Review submitted by Richey.
Phoenix.ca Review – November 26th, 2020
I don’t think I have ever been prescribed and shipped medication as fast as I have with Phoenix. Filling out the medical history took quite a bit of time, but I did hear back from the physician assigned to me within 24-hours and was approved. From there on out, I was able to talk with my physician about which product was right for me and make an informed decision that I was confident in. My discreet package arrived 2-days later!
Review submitted by John.
Phoenix.ca Review – October 28th, 2020
I am pleased with the telehealth service from Phoenix. I was apprehensive going in when I first signed up because of the amount of shame I felt about my ED, but there was zero judgment from the physicians, and I could tell that they just wanted to help. I’ve been treated for ED before by my local doctor, and it was awkward, to say the least. Phoenix removes the awkwardness and delivers a premium service and product.
Review submitted by Paul.
Phoenix.ca Review – November 20th, 2020
You definitely get what you pay for! While I first balked at how much more expensive Phoenix is compared to other competitors, it’s been well worth the money. The plans are pretty flexible for both types of medications, but the real gem is in the on-going support you get 24/7 from their licensed physicians. Questions, concerns, or tweaks to your plan can all be done online without even needing to phone in – convenient and super easy.
Review submitted by Chris.
Phoenix.ca Review – November 2nd, 2020
My experience with Phoenix’s service has been fantastic regarding the registration, ordering, and shipping aspect. The product is also great, but getting the timing down for their sildenafil prescription is a bit difficult. Once you figure this out, it’s a fantastic way to solve your ED problems without needing an in-person health appointment.
Review submitted by Andrew.
Phoenix.ca Review – November 10th, 2020
I am only giving four stars as Phoenix was recommended to me by a friend who said that it’s worked out really well for him and his partner, but it took a while for my body to adjust. I am a bit frustrated that I’ve had to tweak my prescription to find a solution that works, but Phoenix’s physicians have been fantastic throughout the process.
Review submitted by Rob.
Phoenix.ca Review – November 4th, 2020
I’ve been with Phoenix for the past three months on a sildenafil subscription. While I am pleased with how smooth the experience has been, the sildenafil prescription isn’t strong enough for me. With the number of side effects I am experiencing from the medication, I will have to switch to their tadalafil instead. I am thrilled we can now order generic Viagra and Cialis online in Canada!
Review submitted by Nathan.